Mar 31, 2020
➤ Taking a look at the week ahead for the stock markets and TSLA
➤ Alameda County, the location of Tesla's Fremont factory, reported to extend shelter-in-place order
➤ Tesla reopens a store in China
➤ Tesla delivers some ventilators to New York
➤ Tesla bids on big energy storage project with...
Mar 28, 2020
➤ Checking in on the stock markets as the stimulus packages
passes the House and is signed by President Trump
➤ Tesla reduces workforce at Gigafactory Nevada
➤ Reports on Tesla's Model 3 production rate at Gigafactory Shanghai
➤ New York City's mayor comments on working with Elon Musk on ventilators, Elon...
Mar 26, 2020
- New jobs report shows steep rise in unemployment in the US
- Two Tesla employees reportedly test positive for COVID-19
- Tesla reportedly furloughs some employees in Norway
- Elon Musk retweets autopilot stopping at stop lights and stop signs in next update
Mar 26, 2020
- Medtronic CEO discusses partnership with Tesla and ventilator
situation in the US
- Gigafactory Buffalo to reopen ASAP to product ventilators
- Congress leaders reach agreement on stimulus package, vote passes in the Senate
Mar 25, 2020
As stock markets, and TSLA stock, rise on the apparent imminence of a stimulus deal, economic indicators are hitting decade-lows. Today's discussion is macro-focused on commentary out of Congress and the economic reports published today. We are also starting to see reviews of the Tesla Model Y, with Doug Demuro...